We offer two types of clusters: small-scale based on VMware and mid-scale based on RedHat’s oVirt. All our clusters are high-availability, consist of a minimum of 3 servers with shared storage, reserved, and separate networking with a firewall in front of private switches.
Why you may need a private cloud?
- Guaranteed resources — no intrusive neighbors.
- Total control — your administrator has total control over the cluster from top to bottom.
- Total security and privacy — nobody has access to your data.
- Reliable hardware – all our servers and switches were carefully selected to ensure maximum stability.
- Reasonable pricing — no lump sums, full budgetary control. You pay a monthly fee for the turn-key solution.
- Industry-grade software — we use industry-standard VMware and Red Hat oVirt virtualization platforms.
- No extra license fees — they’re included in the monthly fee.
- Priority 24/7 support — any customer with a Private Cluster is important to us. Our engineers are ready to step in the moment you need assistance.
- API/DevOps — the entire suite that VMware and oVirt offer is at your disposal. A wide range of API instruments, extra software, containers, etc. — ready to use from the box.
VMware HA cluster with Dell PowerVault SAN
Traditional HA Cluster with shared iSCSI storage and VMware Essentials Plus license bundle for 3 nodes.
||Supermicro SYS-1029P-WTRT (2x Xeon Gold, up to 3Tb RAM, 10x 2,5 SAS disk bays + 2x NVME)
- Dual Intel Xeon Silver 4214 (12x 2,2Ghz), total 24 cores/48 threads
(72 per cluster).
- Dual Intel Xeon Gold 5220 (18x 2,2Ghz), total 36 cores/72 threads
(108 per cluster).
- Dual Intel Xeon Gold 6230R (26x 2,1GHz), total 52 cores/102 threads
(156 per cluster).
- Dual Intel Xeon Gold 5217 (8x 3,0GHz), total 16 cores/32 threads
(48 per cluster).
||128, 256, 512, 1Tb per node
- Integrated 2x 10GBase-T interfaces from Intel C622.
- 2x 10GBaseT Broadcom or Intel NIC.
- 2x 10G SFP+ Broadcom or Intel NIC.
|Data storage devices
- Dell EMC PowerVault ME4024 (up to 24x 2.5″ SAS HDD/SSD) SFP iSCSI / 2x Storage Raid Controller (RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 6) 8GB Cache, 4x SFP+ 10Gb iSCSI port / 8x SFP+ Transceiver, SR, 10GbE / 8x 480GB SSD SAS Mix Use, 12Gbps HS 2.5″ / 8x 1.8TB 10k SAS 12Gbps HS HDD 2.5″ / 2x Power Supply, AC 220V 580W/ Rails / 3Y ProSupport NBD, 2Tb SSD layer, 10Tb SAS layer.
- Dell EMC PowerVault ME4024 (up to 24x 2.5″ SAS HDD/SSD) SFP iSCSI / 2x Storage Raid Controller (RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 6) 8GB Cache, 4x SFP+ 10Gb iSCSI port / 8x SFP+ Transceiver, SR, 10GbE / 12x 480GB SSD SAS Mix Use, 12Gbps HS 2.5″ / 12x 1.8TB 10k SAS 12Gbps HS HDD 2.5″ / 2x Power Supply, AC 220V 580W/ Rails / 3Y ProSupport NBD, 3Tb SSD layer, 18Tb SAS layer.
- Other disk options available.
- Dual 12x 10Base-T switches.
- Firewall — MikroTik RB1100AHx4 (13x 1Gb) or Cisco ASA55xx series, other options available. Firewalls could be installed in pairs to ensure reliability and reserve.
VMware Essentials Plus bundle for 3 nodes
- vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi).
- vCenter Server Essentials.
- vSphere Data Protection.
- vSphere High Availability (HA).
- vSphere vMotion.
- Cross Switch vMotion.
- vSphere vShield Endpoint.
- vSphere Replication.
What WE do
- Install all hardware in a reliable data center in the Netherlands (Serverius.nl) or in Moscow (Datapro.ru).
- Install VMware cluster and all networking turn-key for vCenter operations.
- Support all servers and switches within 4 hours of critical issues.
- Dell PowerWare supported with Dell ProSupport pack (priority packs available).
- Provide necessary consultations for cluster operations.
- Provide necessary node upgrades upon request.
- Provide cluster with unmetered reserved 1Gb internet connectivity with 99,95% reliability.
What YOU do
- Operate all the nodes and vCenter.
- Manage your VMs.
- Control your networking.
- Receiving support from VMware/Dell for issues with vCenter/ESXI or PowerVault.
Do you need to own VMware licenses?
That’s one option — you could migrate your licenses to our cluster to get more computing power using modern hardware.
Do you have VMware licenses for individual nodes?
We can make a bigger custom cluster for you.
Accelerate your business operations, deliver a customized solution for your administrative procedures, handle dynamic operational flow, and mitigate system interferences. We can help you with all of this!
Submit an application to receive an estimate for your cloud server today!